Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: NCAA 06

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    I seriously whooped your ass at that game last night.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Its cuz you use that dirty trick play [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Didn't even use it man.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 06

    pvfan which was using USC quit at the start of the fourth quarter when I was playing him I was fixing to go up by 5 touchdowns.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] who whooped who? then he beat me by 6 points when he used texas and I had Florida State.... I'll take the 5 touchdown whoopin! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    The first game of the night we played I used Memphis and he took Florida State...hadda give him a big advantage so it would be a good game.!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Although I was winning at half time My mighty Mighty memphis team had a turnover right after the half that turned the game around.. soo I'll ask you all who really whooped who? I played with Memphis just so it would be a good game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Would you care to explain to the good people who ran punt block at the end of the game I won by 6 points so you'd score again? Or how about tonight when Hannon drops a TD for the win at the end of the g game, were tied 2-2 over break.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Well I would run a 4-2-5 and blitz my two strong safetys who are walked up like outside linebackers.

    That being said I am blitzing the outsides and still can't contain the qb even with a spy. I think the only way to beat this is with a zone.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 06

    I'd run a Cover 2 and man up the receivers and dare them to throw it, because my safety will be coming across for the INT

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    like someone said before don't the cover two have a weakness with receivers going across the middle, and on throw back passes?

    but i see what you are saying, if he wants to beat me with throwback passes and passes across the middle more power to him.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •